Sunday, August 12, 2012

on the beat

Hello ladies,

Hope you´re enjoying your sunday, and for me it tastes so lazy. Well i´m here to bring you another look with VINTAGE FAIR itens. 
What moved me making this post was this awesome prop from WHAT NEXT, it scream beatnik all over on it, I know my references are always messy but they do make complete sense for me. 
I wanted a beat look to go on with, so i choose CHEER NO sweater and IZZIE´S pants, and acessories that complete the beat lady in moi. Can´t forget this gorg AL VULO skin, so cute and fresh. Hope you enjoy.




hair [kik] hair-Libby*long (blonde)
eyes IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Deep Gray-Blue *NEW*
skin al vulo Tabata * 1968 Hey Jude sunkissed for VINTAGE FAIR

sweater [CheerNo] Collin Sweater - Grey for VINTAGE FAIR
pants Izzie's Metallic Leggings black (pants) for VINTAGE FAIR
shoes ChaChaDee! 1970s Heel Reptile Black for VINTAGE FAIR

beret TonkTastic Beret
glasses {mon tissu} Favorite Readers ~ Black > group gift* fee to join

cigar [ hoorenbeek ] Virginia SL II # 2

prop {what next} Novelle Study for VINTAGE FAIR

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+