Thursday, July 11, 2013

endless summer hunt III

Hello hello ladies,

As you may notice previously, I´m posting twice a day and it´s because I´m on my vacation YAY. I was so needing vacation from university and job. 
ENDLESS SUMMER HUNT begun june 20 and goes on until july 20. As always DEPRAVED NATION brings us amazing designers, and here some itens shown. 
I put together another freebies that i found around like this necklace and pumps (found here). I hope you like my look as much i like styling it.



.  
hair /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair - Night shadow tysm missallsunday <3
eyes IKON Vanity Eyes - Black *recent* tysm ikon <3
skin .: vive nine :. Lyse in SPF200 Base  

teeth {D.A} Lips Alpha - Mega Pack tysm soleil <3
nails Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long 

ear plug :Z.S: Zebra cross plug for Endless Summer Hunt
tattoo [ZENTRO] Tribal tattoo Hunt gift for Endless Summer Hunt

top .:Useful Things:. ouch bra mesh snake for Endless Summer Hunt
pants Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants * Black > sale
pumps ..S.. Studded Pumps; Bi-Polar > group gift

necklace [DLL] Group Gift  July (Gold) > group gift

headband [Aux] All About Spikes - Black - Copper for Endless Summer Hunt
gloves +grasp+ Biker glove_Black > group gift* fee to join
 
pose //elephante poses// Say It Ain't So for Endless Summer Hunt
 
xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+