Monday, August 26, 2013

horror haute august edition

Hello girls,

HORROR HAUTE is here again and we have nice things such as this dress and eyes that I´ve worn in this post. To have a nice look to go with my horror lotd, I  worn my SCRUB collar and LOULOU&CO gloves. Hope you like my look, enjoy!!  
 


hair =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lana" Black 1
eyes @->~ ISD Bloody Blind Eye [Mesh] for HORROR HAUTE
skin *REDGRAVE* 01 Paper Skin -Trinity- / innocent 

teeth :eskimo: Fangs
nails La Malvada Mujer Claws Black

dress Skindustrial Bodywerks Creepy Cameo Corset Dress for HORROR HAUTE
tights erratic / ripped stockings / black
boots [LW] Crushers<3  Platform Boots (Mesh) ***RUBY*** @ Marketplace tysm lindsey <3

collar ...::: Scrub :::... Zipped Neck Silver BLACK tysm ramon <3
gloves .:* LOULOU&CO *:. Gloves :: CREPUSCULE :: (part of: CREPUSCULE set)

pose GLITTERATI Beauty @ Marketplace

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+