Wednesday, August 28, 2013

the thrift shop 2.0 III

Hello girls,

Here I am again bringing you another look from THE THRIFT SHOP, you can find exclusive itens for this event, this time I made a cute look for you. MISHMISH made this ice cream for Atleier Kreslo Ice Cream Festival, this is exclusive for event and after this won´t be sold again. I completed my look with cute freebies that I found around grid. I hope you like my look, enjoy!!



hair TRUTH HAIR Lyma [Roots] - LightBrowns01Fade *NEW* tysm truth <3
eyes IKON Destiny Eyes - Dew tysm ikon <3
skin :Z.S: Thrift Shop Skin - Tone 1 - for TTS

teeth [PXL] Mouth_open_Addon_v6 
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails

shirt -TartCake- HUGGIES? Knotted Tee for TTS
skirt PICHI LEAH Denim/Leather Skirt [candy] for TTS
socks Barely Legal - Kittie Stockings - White Fishnet for TTS
flats ::LEONARD:: Little Princess Flats > Season´s Palette Hunt

earrings Blah. (My Cute Heart Earrings) Peach tysm hoshi <3
ring .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. Bouton Rings > opening gift

glasses :FY: Like A Sir Glasses (dots) for TTS

ice-cream *MishMish* Sakura Strawberry + Cream for Atelier Kreslo Festival *NEW* tysm aime <3

pose (marukin) paradiso (Valencia Southard)




xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+