Friday, September 6, 2013

meet mmle sharlyn 2.0

Hello girls,

Good morning all and couldn´t post  yesterday because SL wasn´t log for me at all, but I´ll keep things posted. EGOZY had released this skin before, and I blogged then, but now she has more features than before. Such as 6 skintones available and 5 eyebrows include, also you can change skin adding some freckles (3 different variation and body freckles too),  and make up (total of 5 collection eyeshadows and lips each), I ´m promise play more after with it. WASABI PILLS released this hair for Arcade, can be found in same colors as usual plus the crystals ones, so worthy a try.

I know sometimes I am pretty lame and blog things later, but in my head somethings MUST work in a way, otherwise I dont fee like blogging because I can´t find things matching together. I know total crazyness but this DRIFT´s capris was avaiable at The Dressing Room, don´t know for sure if it´s i store atm, but you can find nice things there. I know i said this before but LAGYO is a brand that always surprise me, this necklace was previously released at L'Accessoire but now there is a whole collection: earrings, bangle and necklace in lovely colors: gold, silver, black, green and bronze. I hope you enjoy this post as much I enjoy doing.




hair /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair - Lemon tea for ARCADE *NEW* tysm missallsunday <3
eyes Egozy Sharlyn [Tan] Eyes (comes with skin)
skin Egozy Sharlyn [Tan] @ Marketplace *NEW* tysm nicole <3
feet Slink Womens Medium Barefeet (Rigged)

teeth [PXL] Mouth_open_Addon_v6
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails 

shirt Tee*fy Ana Slouchy Satin Tank  Creme 
pants DRIFT Bombshell Capris [MESH] Sand-Mocha > past TDR item *NEW* tysm kalli <3
pumps [whatever] High Heel 2.0 - beige - (add-on for slink) *recent* tysm anna <3 

necklace & bangle LaGyo Mayra Gold *NEW* tysm gyo <3

shades (epoque) Swan Shades - Neutral 
clutch Glam Affair Studded Clutch Peach tysm aida <3

pose* GLITTERATI Purse @ Marketplace (mod a bit with ANYPOSE hud)
 

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+