Saturday, September 7, 2013

sl fashion week 34

Hello girls,

Today I run from a place to other, like a crazy one, feel so tired but here I am bringing to you some itens from THE SL FASHION WEEK, every week cool designers bring us nice stuff for a cool price.MY UGLYDOROTHY made this cool skin for this round, 5 skins and all red lips, I have a thing for red lips dunno why. WHATEVER make some spike stuff (bra & panties), plenty colors to choose and you can change spikes colors, but I wasn´t in a mood for a lap dancer look thing. Anyway BSD DESIGN STUDIO made this awesome bag, 10 colors are available and a hud to customize it, you gonna love it. I hope you enjoy my look as much I enjoy doing it.




hair [Atro Patena] Rome_Natural > subscriber gift
eyes [theSkinnery] Lovers eye -Baby blue tysm uma <3
skin *MY UGLYDOROTHY Passion of Red 5 for SLFW *NEW* tysm sopha <3

teeth *MY UGLYDOROTHY Teeth 3 (comes with skin)
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails

tattoo Corvus Small Cross Tattoo @ Marketplace 10l

top [whatever] spiked bustier - neongreen - for SLFW *NEW* tysm anna <3
pants !. R .! LB Jeans for SLFW
sneakers [ D I R V A L ] Sneakers_DUSK for SLFW

earrings [7891.] Ice Queen - Marble - for SLFW

bag {{BSD Design studio}} Supermodel Resort bag (pink croc) for SLFW *NEW* tysm baby <3

pose Purple Poses Erin

tp to SL FASHION WEEK    

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+