Thursday, October 17, 2013

acid lily gallery october edition round 2

Hello gurls,

ACID LILY GALLERY is already on second round and I decided to make a look inspired in a ghost thing but not that scary, afterall this isnt paranormal activity, its a scary-cutie thing. First some itens from ALG to compose like this super cute dress, candy corn bag and chairs floating over and candy corn on the floor. Also releases from TRUTH hair, I know that I said before that I love long hairs and side bangs, anyway... skin I´m wearing is from YOON SKIN, and comes with tangos appliers and eyebrows colors and shapes; this CES´T LA VIE booties I dunno why remind me some which shoes, please I´m crazy so ignore stuff I think/speak/write, but i looove it and my piece of resistance is MISH MISH cutie ghostie, he made a mess but totally nice. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Truth Hair Anita *NEW*
eyes Ikon Ascension Eyes - Sahara
skin Yoon Skin Cheryl :: Rosee *NEW*

nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails

dress NYU Pocket Dress Purple for ALG
shoes C'est la vie lady pump bootie (suede brown) *NEW*

bag Yumyums Hard Candy Swirl Purse [Candy Corn] for ALG

pose Marukin classic baroness (Valencia Southard)

ghost Mish Mish Scared Ghost for Dream Garden *NEW*
balloon Monso My Speech Bubble - What the Hell

chairs Art Dummy! ode to jean. (chair set 2) for ALG
candy corn Half Deer Spilled Candy Corn original for ALG



xoxo Druuna 

Many thanks to Truth, Kitori, Larcoco, Aime & Morphine <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+