Sunday, October 13, 2013

sl fashion week 39


Hi there girls,


How´s weekend so far, is almost ending but that´s ok. You know every friday SL FASHION WEEK has a new round, my mainly look is with some itens plus another releases from VANITY HAIR, i just L-O-V-E this hair and I choosed two tones from Glam Packs, another release is from HATE ME AND EAT ME, this cool cuff. Enjoy my urban lotd!



hair Vanity Hair Say my Name (Glam Pack Hud) *NEW*
eyes IKON Ascension Eyes Sahara
skin WoW Skins Simona Sunkissed for SLFW
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium 

teeth [PXL] Mouth open Addon v6 
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails   

body Ratchet Curvy Cutout Black for SLFW
skirt Tentacio coco skirt leather black for SLFW
pumps Whatever High Heel 2.0 red

ring O.M.E.N Ancient Royalty Ring Earthed Amber for SLFW
cuff Hate me and Eat me Aztec Cuff *NEW*

bag Renegade Flask Purse ZigZag for SLFW

pose Marukin Flambe (Valencia Southard)

Tp to SL FASHION WEEK   


xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Tabata, Anna & Riri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+