Wednesday, October 23, 2013

the body modification expo II


Hello gurls,

I´ve said here and I ´ll repeat, I´m a lil bit crazy/slow sometimes, and I forgot telling things that is important, a while ago my good friend Alice gave me a present and I forgot to mention it because I´m me loool, she gave Luck Inc phat azz and she´s such a doll and lately I´m doing looks wearing it. Sooo like I said presviously THE MODY MODIFICATION EXPO is a event with itens for you modify your body, I´m wearing some itens from it such as this cuuute sakura horns from LOULOU & CO, a rock dash with SCRUB rings and this pose from INFINITY, comes with tattoo layers tears and poses on set. Also I´m wearing releases not from event like TRUTH hair and LUST mini lace dress, check Alice´s blog for more releases and info. Enjoy my cute dark lotd!




hair  Truth Hair Stephania *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Quicksilver
skin The Sugar Garden Bunny :: Vampy :: for The Azz Show *NEW*

horns Loulou & Co Horns :: SAKURA :: V.1 for BME *NEW*

mouth Loud Mouth Alli*  
hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*  
boobs Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts*  
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium*  
ass Luck Inc Phat Azz*   

dress LUST My Sweet Lace (Black) *NEW*
boots ARISKEA Mood mesh ankle boots Charbon for BME 

collar Eclipse Jewelry Collar Maiden White for BME
rings Scrub Raus Rings for BME *NEW* 

tears & pose Infiniti Had A Bad Day Set for BME *NEW*


 
xoxo Druuna

*TSG skin applier

Many thanks to Truth, Eilfie, Lolly, Alice, Ramon & Brandi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+