Wednesday, October 16, 2013

the body modification expo


Hello gurls,

Here´s my official post from THE BODY MODIFICATION EXPO, technically my first post was yesterday but this one has more itens shown: ADONESS has this cool mohawk for punk girls; SAKIDE bring us some releases, I´m showing two of them, like this tights and those boots; BLAH with this cute collar, probably I´ll be wearing over and over also this super cool biker glove from Fade Arcade Designs, texture is really great and comes with a hud to change color. Plus BENS BEAUTY also released those cross earrings, it´s just my big fave. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Adoness philippis: coal for BME *NEW*
eyes Suicidal Unborn Noa Eyes Red for BME
skin Yumyums Alli Skin - Living Doll for BME

nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails

body Genre Mettalic Body black> store is closed
tights Sakide Willful Camo Thighs Dark for BME *NEW*
boots Sakide Racy Boots Black for BME *NEW*

earrings Bens Beauty Glamorous Cross Earring Black *NEW*

collar Blah My Nekomata Collar Black/Red for BME *NEW*
harness Harsh Harness 
gloves Fade Arcade Designs Knucklez Zippered Leather Gloves for BME

pose Glitterati Garage @ Marketplace



 
xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Cruella, Kinu, Snow, Hoshi & Fade <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+