Wednesday, January 1, 2014

evil grows



I know that isn´t the best way to celebrate the first day of year, I wasn´t feeling bad or nothing like this, just felt inspired by upcoming movie Maleficent, I always make my own version of things so I hope you enjoy it. I´m wearing TRUTH cute side bang hair and I paired with this THE SUGAR GARDEN bunny skin in fantasy tone. To make my totally evil look this SAKIDE outfit available at Gothmas until January 5th plus boots from same brand available at FROST, which is about to end at same date. Enjoy evil my lotd!

hair Truth Hair Coral *NEW*
eyes Chus Big Morte Lens in Puss
skin The Sugar Garden Bunny :: Witch :: 

horns Titanias faun horns > part of Titanias Faun2.0 Black (Obsidian) @ Marketplace 
hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -

eyeshadow Musa Fantasy Faire2013 Gift > n/a
eyeshadow Dead Apples 3D Orchid
lipstick Pink Acid Dolly Dolly Lip Gloss V3 - Nique Red for FROST

corset & skirt Sakide Dark Khione Outfit for Gothmas *NEW*
boots Sakide Invern Boots Velvet Black for FROST *NEW*

pose Del May Fashionista

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Eilfie & Kinu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+