Monday, January 27, 2014

the pink side of life


Hello gurls,

Despite of fact I´m posting pink and girlie things, this isn´t how I feel inside but I wanted to make for you a cute style. TRUTH has this cutie hair side bun and Eilfie revamped THE SUGAR GARDEN angel, so worthy a try, also I tried this nice eyeshadow from DEAD APPLES that can be found at Cosmetic Fair. From the Seasons Story CES´T LA VIE coat and MISERIA book bag, BLAH released this sheer socks for The Azz Show and have appliers for slink and phat azz, plus my cutie pet from MANGO CHEEKS at Oh my Gacha. Enjoy my pinkish lotd!  



hair Truth Hair Bryn *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Clarity
skin The Sugar Garden Angel :: A tone :: 

mouth Loud Mouth Alli*
hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium*

 
eyeshadow Dead Apples Neon Zebra - Nude for Cosmetic Fair *NEW*

coat C'est la vie half sleeve coat (pink) mesh for The Seasons Story *NEW*
socks Blah ( My Toeless Sheer Stockings ) White Socks for The Azz Show *NEW*
shoes Slink Fabric Platforms Red

bag Miseria Storybook Purse - Fairy Tale White for The Seasons Story *NEW*

pet Mango Cheeks Meow Head Warmer: Grumpy - RARE  for Oh my gacha *NEW*

pose Rozena Neko Girl Pose Set

xoxo Druuna 

Many thanks to Truth, Eilfie, Soleil, Coco, Hoshi, Athena & Kelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+