Saturday, February 8, 2014

yesterday´s look



Hello ladies,

Friday just walk through me and I´m posting my yesterday lotd today, because sometimes things are just like that. As many of you know I don´t have a style, I have many I guess now I understand why there is a brand with this name. Anyway VANITY HAIR released this ponytail curly hair and I had to wear in red, because kinda reminds me Myrtle a lot, love it. GATO is a brand that you can never say is bored, because all Lalu´s creations are amazing and couldn´t be different with this cutie kitty top wich I paired with LUST sexy mini skirt. And to accessorize me LA MALVADA MUJER edgy glasses, which reminds me M again and HATE ME AND EAT ME clutch. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Vanity Hair Driven To Tears-Fatpack *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Dew
skin Al Vulo Ginevra*  irish red brow sunkiss > past fusion item
freckles Tres Blah Freckles (comes with skin)
teeth Dead Apples Lips Alpha - Mega Pack

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - 
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

top Gato Jessie Crop Top *NEW* 
skirt LUST MyCute Skirt Pink @ Marketplace *NEW*
socks Buttery Toast Moustache stockings -  White for Soho Market
shoes Blah My Lace-Up Ankle Pumps Hot Pink

earrings Bellballs Essentials Leather Tassel Earrings White > store is closed

glasses La Malvada Mujer Vanilla Glasses * red *NEW*
clutch Hate me and eat me buffy clutch - she's the sky *NEW*

pose Marukin [adularescent] polarity (Valencia Southard)

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Tabata, Hlin, Soleil, Lalu, Alice, Hoshi, Faina & Riri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+