Saturday, April 5, 2014

totally heartless


Hello ladies, 

I´m trying to catch up, so this is a quickie: here this MY UGLYDOROTHY´s skin, it was available at past Skin Fair dunno if is available in store already. MONSO released this cool bomber jacket and I loved because it´s really street style and I paired with this EIGHTER cap. Enjoy my lotd!


hair Eaters Coma GIFT 03 / Light Mocha > group gift
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Clarity
skin My Uglydorothy MUD FACTORY Bjork_Black eyebrow_tone1 > past skin fair item *NEW*

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
 
piercing Hate me and eat me hita (nose ring)

jacket Monso My Oversize Bomber - Pink *NEW*
leggings Lv Leggings_geo_pink > old gift n/a @ Marketplace
sneakers Whatever Highcut Sneaker - beige - 

cap Eighter 40% [HEARTLESS]-[UP] Erotica *NEW*
bag/pose La Malvada Mujer in Neon > n/a

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Sopha, Riri, Morphine, Anna & Saru <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+