Sunday, May 25, 2014

genre´s furry


Hello ladies,

I´m bringing to you itens from new GENRE´s round, it´s all about furry buuut as I don´t have a furry avatar I decided make a "normal " look instead. I paired with some itens from Pink Fusion Hunt, wich by the way a good reminder is that every item is 5l only. More info can be found here. Sooo enjoy my lotd!



hair Geek JEM for Pink Fusion Hunt
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Peach
skin Panda Punx Evangeline Skin Cocoa for Pink Fusion Hunt

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -

lipstick Pink Acid Marilyn Matte Lipstick - Metallic Barbie for Pink Fusion Hunt

body Violent Seduction Astron Love
boots Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black

mask Chimeric Fashions Furry Domino (Black) for GENRE
collar Wimey: I'm Wired Collar Black and Pink for GENRE
armwarmer Insanya Hunter Armwarmers for Pink Fusion Hunt

mouthie Winry´s Whimsey Lavender Soap Typer for GENRE 

Tp to GENRE 

xoxo Druuna 

Many thanks to genre´s designers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+